ONETRAC – The medical industry’s first cost-effective cordless single-use retractor with integrated LED light source and smoke evacuation channel
Optimal access & visualisation without the hassle.
ONETRAC is an immediate and cost-effective solution for surgical procedures requiring access, illumination and exposure of a surgical tissue pocket or cavity. Guaranteed illumination in the depths of a surgical tissue pocket or cavity can be met within seconds – no assembly, additional parts/ components, or fibre-optic cables required.
Visualisation, retraction and haemostasis during a surgical procedure is critical in reducing complications and infections. Avoid the costly and complicated reprocessing requirements of fragile fibre-optic cables. With ONETRAC, access and illumination of the entire pocket is easily and safely achieved.
- Disposable, single-use device eliminates risk of cross-contamination
- Integrated LED light source produces no damaging heat and will provide peak power for 100 + minutes
- Integrated smoke evacuation channel
- On/off switch to preserve and maximise duration of peak illumination strength
- Revolutionary reinforced nylon material provides exceptional strength and rigidity
- Angled tip with blunt teeth for improved tissue grip
- Lightweight for added comfort and ease of use
Tired of expensive retractor illumination systems?
Current reusable illumination devices often frustrate clinicians due to the poor light quality which increases valuable theatre time.
Each ONETRAC comes ready for use with everything needed to successfully retract soft tissue and illuminate a surgical pocket at a fraction of the cost of other systems.
No assembly, additional parts/components, or fibre-optic cables are required.
The ONETRAC range and indications for use:
- 135mmx30mm / 135mmx20mm / 175mmx30mm: breast augmentation, breast reconstruction, mastectomy, lumpectomy, capsulectomy.
- 105mmx60mm: breast reconstruction, abdominoplasty (tummy tuck).
- 90mmx22mm: eyelid lift, neck lifts, brow lifts and other facial procedures. Occasionally used for breast augmentations.
- 40mmx20mm: facelifts, eyelid lift, neck lifts, brow lift and other facial procedures.
- 55mmx8mm Aufricht: Rhinoplasty, septoplasty.